Wednesday, July 1, 2009

As I was preparing my full NBA free agent signing blog, along with the suggested Pistons roster for the 09-10 season along w/new coach(which will be coming in the near future); I was floor by life. I suppose it was fitting as it goes along with the creation of this blog to allow the paradigm of our reality to be stretched. My father informed my sisters and me he has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. A quick background of my dad; he’s the stereotypical POSITIVE role model. A person who practices what he preaches in every facet of life; he has been the patriarch of my family since 1984 when my granddad passed away. His stature and wisdom has been an example which I have trying to mimic since birth. Even in relaying the new the calmness of a man with great faith shone through more so than the ghastly news he delivered. Unlike most men, including myself, my dad goes to the doctor on a regular basis.

Ladies and gentlemen we cannot let life or the pursuit of happiness interfere with allowing ourselves to maintain a high level of physical health. In order to be able to embark positive change in this world, you must be able to be around to actively participate. In order for your vision to be fulfilled you need to be in the best mental physical and emotion shape as possible. I urge all MEN and women to ensure you informed about your current condition, so that you can act accordingly to guarantee you will be around to continue to make the world a better place. BTW I’m calling at 10 to schedule my appointment.


0 comments:



Post a Comment

Posts Relacionados